SONY WH-1000X M3 headphones take you even deeper into silence with further improvements to our industry-leading noise cancellation, and smart listening that adjusts to your situation.WH-1000XM3 headphones take you even deeper into silence with further improvements to our industry-leading noise cancellation and smart listening that adjusts to your situation.
DRIVER UNIT: 40mm, dome type (CCAW Voice coil)
DSEE HX: Yes
INPUT (S): Stereo Mini Jack
FREQUENCY RESPONSE (BLUETOOTH® COMMUNICATION): 20Hz – 20,000Hz (44.1kHz Sampling) / 20Hz – 40,000Hz (LDAC 96kHz Sampling, 990kbps)
FREQUENCY RESPONSE (ACTIVE OPERATION): 4Hz-40,000Hz
PASSIVE OPERATION: Yes
CORD LENGTH: Headphone cable (approx. 1.2m, OFC strands, gold-plated stereo mini-plug)
- EXPERIENCE THE NEXT LEVEL OF SILENCE See what happens when it’s just you and your music, with noise cancelling that cuts more outside sound than ever before. And experience how smart headphones can be with advanced noise cancelling technology such as Adaptive Sound Control, and the convenience of smart features including Quick Attention, Voice Assistant compatibility and touch control.
- LOSE YOURSELF IN SILENCE Escape the sounds of the city with industry-leading noise cancellation. The noise cancelling technology in the WH-1000XM3 headphones is our most advanced ever with close fitting ear pads and our HD Noise Cancelling Processor QN1.
- MORE POWER = EVEN LESS NOISE With our new HD Noise Cancelling Processor QN1, noise cancelling power is greatly enhanced. Having a dedicated NC processor also ensures the reproduction of your music is never compromised due to processor performance.
- BLOCK OUT MORE Most noise cancelling headphones are designed to block out vehicle noise when travelling. The WH-1000XM3 headphones are no exception but are also highly effective at blocking out daily noise like voices and the background sounds you might hear walking through a city.
- NOISE CANCELLING MADE TO FLY Unique Atmospheric Pressure Optimizing delivers optimal sound at high altitude.
- WIRELESS FREEDOM, GREAT SOUND IN SILENCE
- LDAC transmits approximately three times more data (at the maximum transfer rate of 990 kbps) than conventional BLUETOOTH® wireless audio, allowing you to enjoy High-Resolution Audio content in exceptional quality, as close as possible to that of a dedicated wired connection.
- SOUND YOU CAN BELIEVE IN A built-in amplifier integrated in HD Noise Cancelling Processor QN1 realises the best-in-class signal-to-noise ratio and low distortion for portable devices, and delivers exceptional sound quality. Powerful 40mm drivers, with Liquid Crystal Polymer (LCP) diaphragms, make the headphones perfect for handling heavy beats and can reproduce a full range of frequencies up to 40kHz.
- SMART LISTENING BY SENSE ENGINE – AUTOMATICALLY ADJUSTS TO YOUR SITUATION See how Adaptive Sound Control automatically detects your activity such as travelling, walking, and waiting, then adjusts ambient sound settings to you. And with Quick Attention, you can communicate without removing your headphones – simply place your hand over the housing to turn the volume down for instant conversation.
- WEAR ALL DAY IN TOTAL COMFORT Super soft, pressure-relieving earpads in foamed urethane evenly distribute pressure and increase ear pad contact for a stable fit. Comfort is further enhanced by a larger and deeper ergonomic ear space structure. And with a lighter weight design, your music is the only thing you’ll notice all day.
- SMARTER THAN YOUR AVERAGE HEADPHONES Everything is at your fingertips. Answer hands-free phone calls with a double tap – or change tracks, adjust the volume and make calls by touching or swiping the panel. And help from your phone’s voice assistant is just one long press away.
- ALL DAY POWER AND QUICK CHARGING With a huge 30 hours of battery life, you’ll have enough power for even long trips away. And if you need to charge in a hurry, you can get 5 hours’ worth of charge after just 10 minutes with the optional AC adapter.