SONY HG1 h.ear go Portable BLUETOOTH® Speaker The stylish h.ear go wireless speaker combines impressive sound with easy connectivity and portability.
- SPEAKER TYPE: Full Range
- SPEAKER SIZE: 35mm ×２
- OUTPUT POWER: 12W+12W
- SOUND MODES: Clear Audio+, DESS HX
Size & Weight
- DIMENSIONS (W X H X D): 204 mm x 62 mm x 60 mm
- WEIGHT: Approx. 790g
- WIFI: Yes
- NFC: Yes
- HANDS-FREE FUNCTION: Yes
- DLNA: Yes
- CHROMECAST BUILT-IN: Yes
- SPOTIFY CONNECT: Yes
- COMMUNICATION SYSTEM: Version 4.2
- MAX. COMMUNICATION RANGE: 10m
- COMPATIBLE PROFILES: A2DP / AVRCP / HFP / SPP
- SUPPORTED CODECS: SBC / AAC / LDAC
- FREQUENCY TRANSMISSION RANGE: 20Hz-40,000Hz
- FREQUENCY RANGE: 2.4GHz band
- INPUT AND OUTPUT TERMINALS: Micro USB, Stereo Mini Jack (IN)
- BATTERY LIFE: 12H
- POWER SUPPLY: Internal rechargeable, AC adaptor
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 12W
- High-Resolution Audio for Uncompromised Sound Experience digital music to the fullest with High-Resolution Audio. By capturing music at a higher rate than CD, increasing both audio samples per second and the bit-rate accuracy of each sample, High-Resolution Audio offers an uncompromised rendition of an artist’s music.
- NFC One-touch for Instant Connectivity Near Field Communication (NFC) and Bluetooth® technology remove the need for wired connections and complex set-up sequences. Simply touch your NFC-enabled device to the speaker for a quick, seamless connection, then start streaming your music collection. No NFC? No problem. Connect via Bluetooth and you’re ready to go.
- LDAC™ for the Transmission of High-Resolution Audio Content LDAC supports several transmission rates according to your wireless environment. It allows you to enjoy High-Resolution Audio content in exceptional sound quality near to High Resolution Audio, by transmitting at the maximum transfer rate: 990 kbps (approximately three times more data than conventional Bluetooth® audio). LDAC provides an enhanced wireless listening experience for all your music, the way the artist truly intended.
- Connect Multiple Speakers with Sony | Music Center Use the Sony | Music Center app to group selected Sony sound bars and speakers together, then stream music from different music services, a smartphone, a PC, or your DLNA network in multiple rooms throughout your home.
- Listen for Longer with Up To 12 Hours of Battery Life Want to listen for longer without interruption? When fully charged you can enjoy up to 12 hours of wireless music playtime with the h.ear go.
- Unite Your Music with Sony | Music Center Download Sony | Music Center for your smartphone or tablet and take control of your music collection. Simply connect over Bluetooth® or Wi-Fi and you’ll have seamless access to all your favourite tracks, whether they’re stored on your PC, server, or favourite online music service. The app can also be used to customise sound settings to ensure great, balanced audio and control multi-room listening.
- Feel the Power of EXTRA BASS™ Innovative EXTRA BASS technology makes this a perfect speaker for enjoying EDM and other bass-heavy music genres. Using a unique Sony digital signal processor, EXTRA BASS enhances deep, punchy bass sounds while minimising distortion for exceptional clarity.
- DSEE HX Restores Your Music Files Go beyond CD quality. DSEE HX builds on our proprietary DSEE technology, upscaling compressed audio files to a level that’s closer to High-Resolution Audio. By restoring the subtleties of the original recording that are lost during the compression process, DSEE HX delivers a rich, studio-quality audio experience for all your music.
- S-Master HX Digital Amp The built-in S-Master HX digital amplifier helps bring out the best of your High-Resolution Audio. It achieves this by reducing the noise levels usually experienced in the high frequency ranges, so you can enjoy clear, sharp sound.
- ClearAudio+™ Enriches Your Music Clear Audio+™ is a unique technology that leverages Sony’s expertise in digital signal processing developed over generations of perfecting sound, it delivers a rich, high-quality listening experience.
- The Simple Way to Send Music to Your Speakers Chromecast built-in lets you stream your favourite music apps from your personal device to your speakers. Simply tap the Cast button in a music app on your Android phone or tablet, iPhone, iPad, Mac®, Windows laptop or Chromebook and select a speaker or group of speakers to get started.