The Razer Nari Essential is designed for gamers who seek core features, superior comfort and incredible sound in a wireless gaming headset. An auto-adjusting headband fits the headset onto the unique shape of your head, while it’s aluminium body makes it lightweight to wear and provides durability. With plush leatherette ear cushions that completely cover your ears, enjoy superior sound isolation without compromising on comfort. THX Spatial Audio delivers next-generation virtual surround sound for a more powerful immersive experience.
At a glance
- THE ESSENTIAL WIRELESS GAMING HEADSET Immerse yourself in superior sound technology and ergonomic comfort. With next-generation surround sound, your senses will be heightened as you explore vast worlds with lifelike fidelity. Say hello to the Razer Nari Essential.
- WIRELESS GAMING AUDIO The 2.4 GHz wireless frequency lets you enjoy gaming immersion with incredible lag-free performance. Go up to 16 hours wirelessly with long battery life, making the Razer Nari Essential the ideal daily driver for you to tune in and turn wild all day.
- COMPLEMENTED BY COMFORT The Razer Nari Essential is designed to let you escape into game worlds for hours without strain. Cooling gel-infused ear cushions reduce heat build-up, while high-density foam and plush leatherette provide the balanced combination of sound and comfort on the rims. A perfect fit and fuss-free comfort are achieved with the auto-adjusting headband.
- THX SPATIAL AUDIO THX Spatial Audio goes beyond traditional surround sound by simulating sound in a 360° sphere around you. React to any in-game movement, even if it’s coming from above or beneath you, giving you heightened senses during your game. Unleash your predatory instincts with sound as a weapon.
- THX SPATIAL AUDIO: PINPOINT POSITIONAL ACCURACY GREATER THAN 7.1 SURROUND SOUND What separates good sound from phenomenal audio is the ability to transport you right into the action. Whether it’s knowing the precise location of enemy gunfire or embracing the moment as you stand in the centre of an arena, THX Spatial Audio delivers performance greater than 7.1 surround sound to make your audio come alive.
- DEVELOPED FOR ALL YOUR AUDIO NEEDS THX Spatial Audio technology is an advanced positional audio solution that gives listeners a heightened, immersive entertainment experience. Designed for pinpoint positional accuracy, here’s how it benefits your gaming:
|Become Immersed with True-to-Life Acoustics|
The unique sound design and engineering of every game are optimized by THX Spatial Audio to deliver the best audio experience possible. From a burst of gunfire to the strange noises of an alien habitat, THX Spatial Audio creates a sound that is life-like and immersive, bringing out the best in these effects to transport you into the world of the game.
|Gain a Competitive Advantage|
By delivering 360-degree sound with pinpoint positional accuracy for greater awareness during gameplay, THX Spatial Audio allows you to locate sneaking enemies, avoid whizzing bullets, and detect nearby threats before anyone else.
|Stay Focused Longer|
THX Spatial Audio delivers such a natural listening experience, it can help to reduce ear and brain fatigue because you’re able to figure out where every sound is coming from instinctively. This life-like placement of sound is achieved by adjusting its virtual speakers to match the audio source’s actual distance and location in-game.
- READY FOR TOMORROW, TODAY THX Spatial Audio continually expands its capabilities with the addition of new features, placing users at the forefront of audio technology.
|HRTF – Head-Related Transfer Function|
HRTF refers to how our ears receive sound from a point in space. THX uses years of audio research to create HRTFs optimized for spatial audio processing so you get the best headphone audio experience. Configure each channel individually by increasing or decreasing volume.
THX Spatial Audio also improves microphone and voice processing features that allow greater control and clarity during team communication.
|Object and Scene-based Audio Support (Future Development)|
While channel-based audio is recorded with predetermined listening devices in mind such as 5.1 or 7.1 set-up, object and scene-based audio sources are encoded through placement in 3D space, independent of speaker location for playback. This allows for an incredibly accurate and immersive experience.
|Z-Axis Sound (Future Development)|
Go beyond the flat sound of a horizontal plane and surround sound. With object and scene-based audio, the height dimension is audible – the way it is in real life. Now you can hear planes soaring above you or the sound of your footsteps below.