RAZER MAMBA ELITE features our acclaimed Razer 5G advanced optical sensor with true 16, 000 DPI and Razer Mechanical mouse switches with extended durability of up to 50 million clicks. Get more control with 9 programmable buttons, Each one easily configured through Razer Synapse 3, and save up to 5 profiles to your mouse with on-board memory. With extended Razer Chroma lighting Zones along each side of your mouse, customize with preset lighting effects or create your own From 16.8 million colour options.
- Razer 5G Advanced Optical Sensor with true 16,000 DPI
- Up to 450 inches per second (IPS) / 50 G acceleration
- 1000 Hz Ultrapolling
- Nine independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- Razer™ Mechanical Mouse Switches with 50 million-click life cycle
- Gaming-grade tactile scroll wheel
- Ergonomic right-handed design
- Razer Chroma™ lighting with 16.8 million customizable color options
- Hybrid on-board memory and cloud storage
- Razer Synapse 3 enabled
- Approximate size: 125.0 mm / 4.92 in (Length) X 69.9 mm / 2.75 in (Width) X 43.3 mm / 1.70 in (Height)
- Approximate weight (excluding cable): 96 g / 0.211 lbs
- Cable length: 2.1 m / 6.89 ft
- Compatible with Xbox One for basic input
- EXTENDED LIGHTING ZONES The Razer Mamba Elite features extended lighting zones along each side, perfectly illuminating your gameplay. Choose to amplify in-game actions with lighting alerts, or explore animated lighting effects to give your setup more personality—all customizable with Razer Synapse 3. You can also individually program each lighting zone in Chroma Studio.
- AND EVERYTHING ELSE THAT MAKES IT A GREAT MOUSE
Advanced Ergonomics with Improved Side Grips
Game for hours with reduced stress on your palm and fingers when actuating buttons, and eliminate unnecessary finger drag points.
Hybrid On-Board Memory and Cloud Storage
Rebind buttons, assign macros and automatically save all your profile configurations to the cloud. And if you’re going to use a computer without internet or Razer Synapse 3 installed, save up to 5 profiles to the on-board memory and access them instantly anywhere.
9 Programmable Buttons
Individually configure each button, including a tilt-click scroll wheel, to your preferred actions through Razer Synapse 3.
Up to 50 Million Clicks
Equipped with Razer™ Mechanical Mouse Switches co-developed with Omron, enjoy lasting durability of up to 50 million clicks.
- MAKE FAST AND PRECISE SWIPES Featuring our acclaimed Razer 5G Advanced Optical Sensor with true 16,000 DPI, experience a new standard of precision and speed. With a Resolution Accuracy of 99.4%, you stay on target even during intense action.
Acceleration can be defined as how quickly you can go from zero to max speed. This quick change in speed results in a force known as G. The higher the G, the quicker the change in speed. A rollercoaster caps at 6.3 G, while a jet fighter measures 9–10 G. The Razer 5G Advanced Optical Sensor can go up to 50 G. Even a superhero will have a hard time hitting this limit.
SPEED (INCHES PER SECOND)
The speed of a mouse is measured in inches per second. This translates to the maximum distance that a mouse can cover per second before its ability to continue tracking is surpassed. When the Razer Diamondback 3G was released, it featured a revolutionary 40 IPS at the time. This can be likened to one quick swipe across your mouse mat. Today, the Razer 5G Advanced Optical Sensor measures up to 450 IPS—that’s equivalent to swiping 36 feet—the length of a room in one second.
FPS (FRAMES PER SECOND)
You might be familiar with Burst Mode—a standard option for most smartphone cameras—which allows you to snap several shots in seconds. A mouse optical sensor has something similar in the form of a light source that illuminates the surface while a built-in camera captures images rapidly. These images are then sent to your computer, processed, and translated into mouse movement. A DSLR or high-speed camera can only go shoot up to 6 images per second, our mouse sensor can go up to 15,000 FPS—that’s literally 15,000 images in one second.
SENSITIVITY (DOTS PER INCH)
Mouse sensitivity is measured in DPI—the amount of distance your cursor will move on the screen. If you set your mouse sensitivity at 800 DPI, every inch you move your mouse will translate to 800 dots on a screen. As monitors increased in resolution, we continued pushing the upper limits of DPI. At 16,000 DPI, the Razer 5G Advanced Optical Sensor provides a wide range of sensitivity options to suit your gameplay, allowing you to exert granular control in any situation.