Jabra Elite 65t Engineered for the best true wireless calls and music experience.
|Fit & comfort|
|Ease of use|
|Compatibility||Apps||For compatibility information go to Jabra.com|
- Four-microphone technology: Ultimate call and voice quality Hear and be heard. Conversations are made incredibly clear with true wireless earbuds that are proven to deliver best-in-class call performance*. Four-microphone technology gives you effective wind noise reduction* on calls, and advanced speakers that are just 6 mm in size allow you to block out or let in ambient sound.
- Fitting: EarGels™ for a perfect fit Eargels increases comfort with 3 sets of eargels in different sizes. Choose the right size to ensure great sound quality in every situation.
- Jabra Sound+ App: Personalise your sound The Jabra Sound+ app is the perfect companion to your Jabra headphones. Customise your sound so your music and calls experience always suits your surroundings. Personalise your experience by customising the way Jabra Sound+ app delivers your sound and how it looks. Choose your preferred voice assistant from Amazon Alexa, Siri®, Google Assistant™ and more.*
- Music: Personalise your music Customise your sound with the advanced equaliser and make sure that you hear your music the way you want it to be heard. Need to add more bass when commuting? Quickly and easily boost the low frequencies for that extra kick.
- Calls: Superior call experience Modify your call settings so that they suit your preferences. Adjust how much of your own voice you want to experience on a call – making sure that what you hear sounds comfortable and natural.
- HearThrough: Hear what’s around you Adjust how much of the outside world you’d like to hear when using the headphones. It’s perfect if you want to be aware of what’s happening around you.
- Voice assistant: Choose your voice assistant With just one touch you have instant access to your voice assistant, direct to your headphones. Choose from Amazon Alexa, Siri® or Google Assistant™.
- True wireless stability: Proven connectivity Jabra Elite 65t is a third-generation true wireless product, and Jabra has a proven track record of excellent true wireless connectivity. Experience the stability that lets you take calls and listen to music without worrying about audio drop-outs. And with Bluetooth 5.0 you can seamlessly connect the Elite 65t to your smartphone (Bluetooth 5.0 / iOS).
- Use all day, whatever your listening needs With up to 5 hours of battery life from a single charge, and up to 15 hours in total with the pocket-friendly charging case included, your listening needs are met from the start of the day to the end.
- HearThrough: Be more aware of your surroundings With just the touch of a button you can be more aware of your surroundings with HearThrough, which conveniently filters in the sounds that surround you.
- Durability: Built to work, guaranteed Jabra Elite 65t features an IP55-rated design, and comes with a 2-year warranty against damage from water and dust**. Wherever your day takes you, your activities won’t get in the way of easy, reliable access to calls and music.
- Controls: Fingertip controls Easy access to core functions.
- Digital assistants: Voice command made simple With Jabra Elite 65t, you can instantly connect*** to Alexa, Siri® or Google Assistant™, allowing you to quickly get the information you need – whether that be setting appointments, finding nearby events, or having messages read back to you.
- Earbud housing – rear casing: Lightweight and built to work The earbuds’ casing houses the battery and 6 mm speakers sealed for an IP55 rating that protects it from water and dust. The ergonomic design allows the casing to be smaller than previous generations and results in a super lightweight design (6.5 g for the right earbud & 5.8 g for the left earbud).
Frequently asked questions
Can I hear music and make calls with just one earbud?
Yes. If you put the left earbud back in the case you can use the right one on its own. You cannot use the left earbud on its own.
Is it sweat resistant?
IP55 verified, so protected from high-pressure water jets from any direction.
What’s the sound quality like?
Great, but there is a trick to it. You should try all the different ear tips to make sure you have the right fit.