When to Use M52 CPL Filter
The structure of CPL filter blocks the lights from vertical direction and only allows the horizontal lights to go through. The lighting can be adjusted by rotating the filter lens in order to avoid glares on glass, window or water surfaces. It is also best to use when capturing blue skies and white clouds by filter out the unwanted lighting.
– Avoiding glare on glass/window surfaces to capture objects behind glass.
– Capturing waterfall or flowing water without glare or reflection.
– Better color rendering and delivering dramatic effect. (Especially when taking pictures in bright lighting)
– Capture blue skies and white clouds.
– Give color a pure vivid hue.